As an A to Z distributor of organic produce, we carry nearly every fresh produce item grown in fields and sold in stores. In addition to supplying a full line of fruits and vegetables, we are exclusive marketing agents for the following growers:
- Burkart Farms
- Coastal View Produce
- Las Hermanas
- Side Hill Citrus
To learn more about buying optimal times for your favorite fruits and vegetables, click on our Seasonal Calendar below.
We deliver Monday through Saturday to customers as far north as Arcata, east to Reno and as far south as Monterey County with our own fleet of trucks. A minimum order of $500 is required for delivery.
Come visit us. Anyone is welcome to buy organic produce directly at our warehouse Sunday night to Friday morning. No account is required, but walk-up customers must pay in cash and pick-up between 10pm and 10am.
- Retail Support — ideas to help increase produce sales
- Point of Sale — product-specific marketing materials
- Press Kits — professionally designed brochures that highlight our exclusive grower partnerships
- Customer Education — product sampling and demonstrations
- Superb support from personal sales agent, from resets to demos
Whether you are a grocery store, restaurant, neighborhood co-op, or a school, we can help you build a sustainable organic program. Please give us a call at 415-824-7419 for more information on setting up an Earl’s account or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some of our favorite sites to learn more about organic produce and sustainable agriculture:
- ALBA – Agriculture and Land-Based Training Program
- Buy Fresh, Buy Local
- Community Alliance With Family Farmers
- Community Alliance With Family Farmers Publications
- Demeter/Biodynamics: www.biodynamics.com
- Oregon TILTH: www.tilth.org
- Organic Farming Research Foundation
- Organic Farming Research Foundation FAQ’s
- Organic Matters- A blog about everything organic
- Quality Assurance International: http://www.qai-inc.com
- The Center for Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems
- US EPA Organic Farming
- USDA National Organic Program
- Washington State Department of Agriculture: www.wa.gov/agr/fsah/organic